Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

Good Tuesday to everyone. I hope everyone had an enjoyable Father's Day this last weekend. We got up that morning got around and decided we were going to head out to my parents house. I knew that was going to be the only day I was going to be able to see my dad because he's out in the feilds right now helping my uncle with harvest. So we got there about lunch, had a wonderful lunch mom had made enchilada's. Yum Yum. We sat around a little bit and decided to go out to the farm and ride 4-wheelers. Kobe rode with his nana for a while.















While mommy and daddy rode alone.















He then rode with his daddy.














Over all we had a really fun day. Other than that its been an uneventful week. Although I do have some awesome news! I had told Kobe last weekend if he went ALL week with no potty accidents that he could start wearing his big boy pants. Well he proved me that he could and did awesome all week. Not even a single accident. He started Sunday morning in big boy pants! I am so proud of him. He's on his 3rd day and is just doing amazing! I am so proud of him. Hope everyone has a safe and fun week. Stay cool i know its hot out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment