Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well as of today I am 31 weeks pregnant and only have 7 weeks until we are to go in for a scheduled c-section. I went into the dr on Jan 22nd and he was concerned about some contractions I'd been having so we decided we are now coming in every 2 weeks to keep check on things. In that appointment we decided that the baby's birthday is going to be March 30th. I went back on Feb 5th for another check up. Everything is looking great. Baby is growing good, approximate weight right now is about 3lbs 10oz. When the dr was doing the ultrasound I asked, just jokingly, to look and see if it still a boy because of what happened with Kobe. (went 37 weeks thinking he was girl to find out on week 37 she was a he!) He looked and was like well I think thats a scrotum and then we was like well....i don' t know. Never saw anything that said definately one way or the other. YIKES oh well it will all be ok! I told him I guess I'll go buy one pink outfit just in case and he said tell ya what I'll buy you a pink outfit lol. I go back on Feb 22nd so I'll have him look again then :)
Last week it snowed A LOT up here. We got about 10 inches of snow, they were talking about quite a bit of ice and we weren't sure if we were going to get hit by the ice or not so I decideded to go ride out the storm at my parents house since they have a fireplace if they did lose power. We only got snow which is ok, Kobe got to go sledding with his Nana and he had such a good time! But thats whats been going on in our neck of the woods lately. Hope everyone has a great week!


Kobe and Nana sledding


No comments:

Post a Comment