Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 25, 2010

33 weeks pregnant

Well as of Tuesday I am 33 weeks pregnant. I'm to the point I'm starting to get uncomfortable. :) lol but everything seems to still be going good. Went to the dr on Monday and the baby is weighting about 4 lbs 9 oz. My guess and calculations he'll weight about 7lbs 2oz when born. I'm actually thinking a bit more because he is tending to have a bit large head, family trait fabulous! My blood pressure is starting to rise a little now. I tested it Thursday the 18th and it was 128/80 when I went into the dr on Monday it was 140/82 so its slowing climbing up. The dr told me he's going to look at it as its holding steady lol. Well I hope to holds steady for another 4 weeks.

Kobe is doing good. His newest thing lately is "where'd you get that" anytime he talks about anything he found. He'll bring a toy in and ask where we got that for him at lol. He's funny. He finally is understanding about Keaton and that there's a baby in my belly. He's understood that for a while now but now I'm trying to get him to understand that Keaton will eventually come home to live with us. That I will go to the dr and he'll take Keaton out of my belly. He's not getting that part yet. lol He's so funny he likes to talk to my belly and he'll ask me if Keaton is sleeping or awake, if I say he asleep he'll come up to my belly with his hands at his mouth to magnify his voice and yell into my belly, "WAKE UP KEATON" lol I just laugh. So anyway that's whats going on this week at the Brown Household. Ready to have this little guy but we'll wait as long as we have to. Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment