Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Brown

I went to see the dr yesterday for another check-up on the baby. Everything is looking good, we do an ultrasound every visit to check on the baby's weight gain and to make sure he's growing properly. The dr informed me that he is weighting 6 lbs 2 oz you think thats great right? Well not so much :) haha. The reason its not so good is because 2 weeks ago he only weights 4 lbs 9 oz and so that means he gained a whopping 1 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks time. Usually at this point they are only gaining about 1/2 a pound a week. So the dr is now concerned that we have 3 weeks left and the baby will get too big. He says anything over 8lbs makes it hard to deliver. I will be having a repeat c-section. So more than likely we will be delivery baby brown about a week and half early possibly. We go back again on the 17th for another check up and to check his weight and if he's over 7 lbs 5 oz he will be taking him within the week. So please keep baby brown in your prayers that everything will work out ok and that he won't have any breathing issues as his brother did. I will keep everyone updated as I know more next week. As for now I'm trying to finish up with sanitizing bottles and packing bags for everyone. I wish I had my nesting energy that I had last week do all this. I'm just not motivated AT ALL! Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Everything will be great!! Just rest and don't over do it!! :) I'll be thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete