Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weekly weight in #3



So I did pretty good this week. I missed a few days in the gym but I'm still struggling REALLY bad with the whole cutting down my fats like the dr suggested to optimize my weight loss. It is really hard! Like the other day I had a really good day thought I was eating really good, had a chicken wrap for lunch and the whole day still was around 60g of fat for the day. Double where he wants me. Its a little discouraging I guess but I'm going to keep trying, I'm not giving up yet. I use Spark People to help track my calories and fat intake per day. They have a wonderful daily counter it has everything you could imagine in it. Oh and they have WONDERFUL recipe's too! Go check it out!!

LAST WEEK



THIS WEEK

STARTING WEIGHT: 349
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 300.8
CURRENT WEIGHT: 299.4
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: 1.4
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -49.6
GOAL BY JANUARY 1: 250
LBS to go till goal:
49.4

5 comments:

  1. You are on your way down and that's great! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!!! Congratulations on your loss!!! Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the weight loss! You are doing great! I used to do Spark People maybe I should start doing it again. Good Luck next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great girl! Congrats on the weight loss!! :) Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete