Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Keaton Dixon

Well we had a doctor's appointment early this morning and everything looks good. Our doctor does an ultrasound every visit just to watch growth and such, well he measured the head and yup its where its always been, big, which is a Moore Family Trait so no big deal. He measures the belly and says hmm this is a big kid, so he measures his belly again and yup still going to be big. He sounds shocked which I just laughed at him about cause he knew he was going to be big. So he goes back to measure the head again and hmm yup definately going to be a big guy. At this point I'm like just stop lol. So he measures the legs to get a full measurement and he ultrasound machine is guessing his weight to be 8lbs 8oz. YIKES! But that could be wrong cause as you get closer to your due date the less accurate those can be. SO! He asks me what I'm doing tomorrow and I looked at him smiled and said, "Having a baby?" He laughed at me and said YUP!! So we are scheduled to go in for a repeat c-section at 7:30 AM that is if an emergency c-section doesn't bump us. We have to be there at 5:30 AM to get me prepped and everything. I will post stories and pictures after I return home. Please say a prayer for us tonight and tomorrow that everything works out ok and baby is healthy. Everyone have a wonderful rest of the week and a even better weeekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment