Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2010

5k

Ok so I'm making this public and want everyone to know so you can keep me on track and hopefully I'll keep updating my status on it. I've decided I'm going to run a 5k race on Sept 18th. Its a 10k & 5K run/walk here in Enid. I have a couple people who've committed to go with me so I'm pretty excited but scared because I've committed to something so big! But I know I didn't update my weightloss this week and its because my scale wasn't working on sunday. But I got it to working on Wednesday so I'm down 42 pounds. I'm feeling really good.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I'm excited for you! 42 pounds, thats awesome!! You'll do great on the 5k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was sitting here thinking about you and wanted to tell you how proud I am of you!! Your such a strong person and I know how great your going to do! I wish I had the motivation and determination that you do! Your an inspiration girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thanks so much jenn! that means so much to me. But you know not that I'm going back to work and I'm discovering all these emotions of leaving keaton, I've discovered that my obsession with working out and getting thin has more less been to keep my from thinking about what we went through with keaton. But now that i'm going back to work tomorrow i'm discovering that I'm still having issues coping with what happened. :( but none the less its great cause i'm getting in shape and losing weight but I know its not good for me though, the reason i'm doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl,

    I just wanted to let you know that you're doing an AWESOME job! 42 pounds is an AMAZING accomplishment! Keep up the good work - I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete