Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 18, 2010

Crispy Ranch Chicken Recipe

Last night we tried a new recipe from sparklepeople.com I have to say it was quite delicious. But next time I will make one change on it which usually I make a lot of changes to recipe's I find.

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
2 cups crispy rice cereal
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 eggs beaten
dried parlsey(my change)

Directions
Mix rice cereal, ranch mix parmesan cheese and Parsley together. Dip chicken in egg then into the cereal mixture to coat evenly. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, I put a cooling rack on the backing sheet to optimize cruchiness cause if they lay on the baking sheet they will be soggy on one side. Bake at 375 for 45 min. Turn them over half way through.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I have a recipe similar to that i'm trying this weekend except you use those crispy things you put on top of green bean casserole (can't think of the name -brain freeze).

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds delish. you can also use a box of stuffing mix and just chrunch it up into smaller pieces. this way its already seasoned. and you can use corn flakes instead also!

    ReplyDelete