Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 26, 2010

RIce Crispy Treats

Today Kobe and I decided to make some rice crispy treats. He loves to cook with me and I let him help all the time. Today Daddy left to go grocery shopping with his dad, cause he takes us out to the commissary so we can get our groceries cheaper, so we decided we'd make a little surprise for when he got home. But honestly its not for daddy its for us :) but we won't tell him that. haha

Kobe really had fun I let him cook it all by himself, with minor assistance from mommy.
Kobe is getting so big!

Kobe stirring the butter for me

Kobe dumping in the marshmallows

stirring the marshmallow's I had to assist here cause he got bored with stirring.

dumping in the rice crispies

leveling out the crispy treats

taking a sample....

leveling out some more


1 comment: