Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cutting Teeth

So I completely forgot how much cutting teeth SUCKED until this week. I went to the salon on Tuesday with the boys, who I might say were exceptionally good that day, and the girl that was doing my hair said is he cutting teeth. I laughed and said NO! he's too young. She laughs back and said no Lindsey he's cutting teeth, I feel and sure enough he has one that broke the surface already. I knew he'd been drooling and stuff A LOT lately but heh I really didn't think he was teething he's only 15 weeks old, he's not even 4 months yet! NOOOO How can this BE! my baby has teeth already.

Well to tell you I should have never said the words, "WHO KNEW HE'S BEEN SO GOOD! NEVER CRANKY!" I cursed myself! Poke me in the eye for saying it! Sheesh he's been SO cranky now :( Poor guy just eats on his hands. He won't take those teething toys that you put in the freezer he freaks out on me when I put them in his mouth. So the paci has been his "chew toy" lol

Another FREAK OUT moment for me is he's eating so good with the spoon. Again he's only 15 weeks! He's been eating oatmeal with apple juice for the past week. I tried it for the first time last Sunday the 4th. Tonight I introduced him to BANANA!!! doom doom doom! lol at first he didn't like them too much but obviously something changed his mind cause he ate the whole 2.5 oz jar! I know he's a chunk. I can just hear it in his head. "Hey lady I'm big kid I need my food!" lol


Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment