Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Been a while

I know its been a good minute since I've posted anything new on here. But I've been a little bit busy the past 2 weeks. Not to mention I fell off the weight loss wagon for a little bit. But I'm back on and I'm happy to announce I'm back down to 305 and down one dress size. I bought a size 20 and 22 size jeans a few months ago, the 20 is my first goal size, they were cheap so I decided to buy them to have something to target for. I tried on the 22's yesterday and HOLY COW they fit!!! SWEET!! I was a size 26 before I got pregnant with Keaton. I have been doing a lot more walking/running the past week and it feels great. I did my workout video yesterday and I'm feeling it today, not near as bad as before but it still hurts. :)

So our 4th of July got rained out so we really didn't get to shoot off any fireworks which was very upsetting because my dad had gone to a huge firework warehouse in Missouri and bought a bunch of stuff. We will shoot those off soon I will make sure of it :) haha. So instead of going out my parents farm like we usually do we stayed at my mom and dad's and did sparklers and snakes and some rose things that buzz and stay on the ground. OH and some parachute thing, that was a lot louder than we thought it would be. WHOOPS oh well no cops showed up. We were having fun all evening letting the kids do whatever. The boys were using up the last of the sparklers and suddenly Hayden, my nephew, starts screaming, part of his sparkler broke off and landed on his foot, burned it pretty bad. At first we thought it was 3rd degree but my sister, who's a nurse, said its just a bad 1st degree burn it looked a lot better the next day. So glad for that.
Other than that not much else is going on. Been working with Kobe on counting higher and his ABC's still. He was doing really good before we had Keaton then after all that it had been a while so its been a battle getting going again. But he's doing really good, I think he's smarter than he wants us to see cause he will count perfect the first time then he plays dumb and likes to make mommy mad. Keaton's growing up so fast! He talks and laughs a lot now. I started him on cereal/oatmeal on Sunday and he did really good! I was shocked. Usually the first time they just spit it out and it takes a while to get it. Nope not this monster, yesterday I fed it to him again and he ate all of it, which was only a tablespoon but thats still a good amount for him.
So I leave you with a quote from Lee Iacocca
You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment