Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Discouraged

Alright so I don't usually do the whole pity party thing but I'm going to right now so I'll apologize in advance.

I weighed myself this morning for the first time this week and it still is saying 305. I've been at 305 for a while now and I'm just down about it. I know I'm finally down a size in my pants but I don't know. My first goal weight is 300 and its just taunting me! Laughing at me in the face and I don't know I'm just irritated I guess. I have a few friends that also did the same thing as me and dropped the weight FAST. I know its not good to lose it fast but I'd like to lose at least SOME! You'd think even on the pills I'm on from the dr I'd drop something but nope! Yeah when I was aloud to get back on them I dropped like 7 pounds out of nowhere. I have a check up with him August 11th. Please pray I lose more than 3 dang pounds by the time I see him cause thats all I've lost since I saw him a month ago this coming Friday. I'm sorry to drag anyone down but I had to talk about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl - it's common to plateau at some point during weight loss. You'll start losing again. I know this advice will sound ridiculous, but I've read that it's actually good to "overeat" by about 500 calories once every 5-6 days. The experts say it's to give our metabolism a boost so that we don't plateau as often. It was the hardest thing for me to do that - but I did and so far I haven't been disappointed. Plus, it gives me a "splurge" day to look forward too. But, don't get too discouraged you'll get back to losing weight! I know you will! :)

    ReplyDelete