Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

whats up

Hey everyone I know its been a while since I've written anything. Everything is going really good here. Keaton has been teething still which has been a nightmare lol. He doesn't sleep through the night anymore, he usually wakes up around 3 and 5. I will usually go down there give him his pacifier and he'll go back to sleep no problem. He has rolled over from his belly to his back pretty good for a while now but just a couple days ago he has finally been able to roll from his back to his tummy. Makes him mad though cause he doesn't like to be on his tummy. I just laugh at him cause its funny.
he likes to roll over in his chair now too

Kobe has been going to a Vacation Bible School at the local Garland Road Baptist Church this week. I did a hair cut on the pastor a few weeks ago and my manager of the salon I work at attends that church. Its a small small church. Only about 100 members which is what I've been looking for. I prefer Methodist because thats what I grew up going to but Baptist isn't much different. Anywho Kobe's been loving bible school I think he'll be sad to see it end, but I think he and I will be starting to attend regularly so that will be good for him.


So I know I haven't talked about weight loss in a while because I've been stuck at 305 :( but I weighed myself today and I lost a pound finally lol. We joined the YMCA today as well and I worked out after I signed up and man that kicked my rear lol.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment