Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The New ME


This Blog is going to be brutely honest about myself and I might even embarrass myself in something I confess to lol.

Growing up I've always been a bit lazy I believe. And even after getting married and having Kobe I've been a bit lax in things I do around the house. When Jeff an I got married we made a compromise that if I cook a home cooked meal everynight that he'd clean the kitchen. Cause like he I worked 40 hours a day and didn't want to spend my whole evening in the kitchen cooking and cleaning it up. So that was our compromise. Partly I asked for that compromise because I hate doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Even still when doing laundry, again I was lazy I'd wash them then they would sit in the dryer until the next load needed to go in and then they would end up on the floor. Needless to say we'd be living out of the pile of wrinkled cloth's on the floor. My house has never been exceptionally clean and when I hear someone's coming over we'd do a mad dash cleaning fit to make it look acceptable before they arrived. While I was pregnant with Keaton I wasn't able to cook and clean anymore because anything I would do would cause contractions, I was rather concerned that having to be like that for so long I would get used to it and continue it after Keaton was born. I didn't want to live like that anymore.

Well with all that confession out I have to turn the page and admitt that I am a new woman. Since Keaton's been born I have to say that it has switched a light on for me in my body. When I cook I clean the kitchen immediately after we're done. When i do laundry its folded within the same day. My house needless to say is MUCH cleaner than it has EVER been for any length of time! I don't know what has happened to me but I like it. Maybe its because I feel a thousand times better than I've ever felt in a LONG time, maybe its cause I've finally grown up and matured. I don't know and I don't care I just hope it doesn't go away and I go back to my old ways. I have also taken my weight in my own hands now. Before I made excuses for how much weight I'd gained. When I got pregnant with Kobe I hit a weight I said I'd never get to. After I had Kobe I dropped all the weight and more I was excited. But then my thyroid went haywire and then I started having problems with my sugars, I'm inciline resistant or pre-diabetic, and gained it all back PLUS MORE!!! I was so ashamed at how I'd let myself go so badly. I tried losing it and to my demise I was unsuccessful :( Then Jeff and I decide we are going to try to get pregnant again and I start working out to lose my weight and I'd lost 20 pounds than whoops I got pregnant a lot sooner than I'd expected. I wanted to lose another 20 before getting pregnant. Well now that I've had Keaton I've lost 30 pounds and I'm continuing to eat right and work out so that I can keep dropping the weight. I have 20 more to go to be back at what I was before I had Kobe. I WILL be there VERY soon!

Ok Now that I've rambled on about that lol. Quick update Keaton is doing really good, he's holding his head so good, he's such a strong little bugger! Kobe is also doing good. We're trying to get him ready for school. He starts pre-k in Aug and I'm trying to get him ready for that. :) its a VERY slow process lol. Well hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week.

2 comments:

  1. Mom and I were talking about how great you and your hair looked! It was great to see you! Next time, we'll have to go to the park, if Keaton's ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Jenn! :) yes we will that is if its not too hot :)

    ReplyDelete