Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 24, 2010

weight loss update

Today I had some errands to run one of which was to run a leave of absence release form to my dr so I can go back to work and since I was there I wanted to see how close my scale is to their scale. So I go back get on the scale and I'm not expecting much to be honest. It flickers around slowly and stops on 315! I was shocked! My scale at home was saying 318 so SWEET! I've lost 6 pounds since my last dr's appointment which was May 7th or 2 weeks and 3 days ago! Holy cow. So onward we march :)

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! I'm excited cause cloth's I haven't been able to wear in a while are fitting and looking good. That alone is encouragement to keep going :)

    ReplyDelete