Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 20, 2010

weight loss

So I've decided to take my life into my own hands. I'm tired of being overweight and not being able to run and play with my son. Now that i have another child I've really got to do something. After Keaton was born I decided I'm going to get serious and lose some massive weight. After I had Kobe I had lost all my baby weight and then some I was so excited but soon after my thyroid started acting up and I became insulin resistant and therefore I gained WAY too much weight back. I became a weight I swore I'd never become! I had tried to lose it but it was just too hard it wouldn't come off because the sugars weren't under control. Well now I have my sugars under control and my thyroid is where it needs to be, with medication. So I'm losing weight. As of my 6 week appointment on May 7th I'd lost 30 pounds. I'm going to very open and honest and tell my weight, I don't know why but I am. I guess I figure because if I went on Biggest Loser, like I'd like to, everyone would know it then anyway lol. Well when I got pregnant with Keaton I was at 331 :( I know I'm ashamed. I only gained 18 pounds in that pregnancy I was very excited since the dr told me 15 is a good range to shoot for. As of May 7th I was at 320. I feel good and can't wait to lose more! I will be purchasing a scale and will post a weekly weight loss. I also will take pictures of myself regularly so I can see my progress lol. I hope everyone cheers me on and keeps my head up cause this is going to be hard. What I'm doing to lose my weight is watching what I'm eating, cutting my portion sizes way down and exercising, I'm doing Zumba twice a week plus some ab work outs at home to help lose my tummy faster.

This picture was taken on 3-13-2010 obviously pregnant


This picture was taken on 5-18-2010

4 comments:

  1. Yea girl! I can't wait to do this together! :) Congrats on the weight you've already lost!! I love love love ZUMBA!! I wish I had the time and money to go back! I'm glad you get too! I haven't narrowed down exactly what i'm going to do yet but i'm working on that. I keep flip flopping on my choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a lot of free stuff on Youtube. My ab workout is on there. There is a dance ab workout that I love its kinda fun :) The Zumba I'm doing is free! or I wouldn't be able to do it either. The only place in town that offers it is the YMCA and its too expensive for me. But I found this lady through the Zumba website and she does it at one of the churchs in town and does it for free. I love it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you every step that you take! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

    ReplyDelete